The much anticipated annual report from the Center for the Future of Museums is here! Elizabeth Merritt, Director of CFM, explores the trends, their impact on society and on museums. Blackbaud is proud to support the research and insight that the annual Trendswatch provides. Learn what some innovative museums are doing and explore how your organization can adapt and learn from the trends.
- A Mile in My Shoes: closing the empathy deficit
- Let Justice Roll Down: the next horizon of civil rights
- The Rise of the Intelligent Machine
- Reshaping the World: migration, refugees, and forced displacement
- Failing Toward Success: the ascendance of agile design
Download your copy today from the TrendsWatch 2017 page of AAM’s website.
Blackbaud is a proud sponsor of AAM and the Center for the Future of Museums.
“We are thrilled to support the research and insights that the annual
TrendsWatch report provides. Elizabeth Merritt and all of our partners at AAM
are moving museums forward, pushing us all to become better together, and we
couldn’t be prouder to be a part of this important work.”
—Kevin Knight, SVP & GM, Arts & Cultural Organizations, Blackbaud