Laura Beussman is passionate about marketing and building sustainable communities, and is able to combine the two as Director of Product Marketing, Fundraising & CRM Solutions, at Blackbaud. In her current role, Laura leads the go-to-market strategy for Blackbaud's portfolio of best in class fundraising solutions, which includes the development of positioning, value propositions, packaging, and pricing. Laura has an affinity for the arts, coming from spending five years early in her career working in nonprofit arts organizations, in roles ranging from finance to development and marketing at organizations including Austin Opera, Madison Opera, AT&T Performing Arts Center and the Dallas Theater Center. After completing her MBA at the University of Wisconsin's Bolz Center for Arts Administration, Laura spent two years as the lead pricing manager for consumer desktops at Dell. Laura joined the Blackbaud team in 2013, and spent her first four years there leading the marketing efforts for the arts & cultural vertical. Still involved in the arts, she continues to serve on nonprofit boards, previously at the Austin Chamber Music Center (2011 – 2014) and currently on the Advisory Board at her alma mater, the Bolz Center for Arts Administration. In her personal time, Laura and her husband David, a choir director, spend their time chasing after their three year old daughter and two teenagers.
Contributions to arts.Blackbaud.com
- Maximizing Your Membership Program: Tips from the Experts
- How KidsQuest Converted Members into Loyal Donors
- Perspectives from the Charitable Giving Report: National World War II Museum
- Fill More Seats and Boost Engagement with These Arts Pricing Terms
- The Rise and Fall of the Season Ticket Buyer [and what to do about it]
- Pricing Discrimination: Should Your Performing Arts Org Price Based on Demand?
- Ignite Video Series with TRG Arts