Laura Beussman is passionate about marketing and building sustainable arts communities, and is able to combine the two as Senior Marketing Manager, Arts & Cultural Solutions, at Blackbaud. In her current role, Laura leads the marketing efforts for the arts and cultural vertical, which includes the development of positioning, value propositions, packaging, and pricing of the portfolio of solutions Blackbaud develops for arts organizations. Laura's dedication to the arts comes from spending five years early in her career working in nonprofit arts organizations, in roles ranging from finance to development and marketing. After completing her MBA at the University of Wisconsin's Bolz Center for Arts Administration, Laura spent two years as the lead pricing manager for consumer desktops at Dell. Laura joined the Blackbaud team in 2013, and continues to serve on nonprofit boards, previously at the Austin Chamber Music Center (2011 – 2014) and currently on the Advisory Board at her alma mater, the Bolz Center for Arts Administration. In her personal time, Laura and her husband David, a choir director, spend their time chasing after their two year old daughter and two teenagers.
Contributions to arts.Blackbaud.com
- Maximizing Your Membership Program: Tips from the Experts
- How KidsQuest Converted Members into Loyal Donors
- Perspectives from the Charitable Giving Report: National World War II Museum
- Fill More Seats and Boost Engagement with These Arts Pricing Terms
- The Rise and Fall of the Season Ticket Buyer [and what to do about it]
- Pricing Discrimination: Should Your Performing Arts Org Price Based on Demand?
- Ignite Video Series with TRG Arts