We had a great bbcon 2016 and we hope you did too! Here are some arts and cultural session highlights:
- Our Path Forward – A panel session kicked off bbcon for our arts & cultural attendees, led by Kevin Knight, Senior Vice President for Arts & Culture at Blackbaud. Leadership from Arts National Service Organizations, including Rob Stein, Executive Vice President and Chief Program Officer at the American Alliance of Museums and Laura Huerta Migus, Executive Director of the Association of Children’s Museums, and discussed trends and challenges in the arts technology landscape.
- Being Part of a Funder’s Portfolio: Perspectives on the Public and Private Funding Landscape – Hosted by Dr. Kathryn Mathew, Director of the Institute of Museum and Library Services, the main provider of federal support within the United States for museums and libraries.
- Membership & Engagement: The Power of Data – Dana Hines and Rosie Siemer, membership consultants who have worked with organizations like The Field Museum and the Smithsonian Institute, explore new ways to capture contact information, encourage repeat visits, leverage list optimization and data modeling and share best practices and trends in personalization, loyalty, target tags and marketing automation.
- The Altru Roadmap – As always, our Altru Product Managers shared what’s coming next with Altru.
- Designing Your Culture for Technology Success – Alan Levine, Art Consultant with Baker & Scott and former CIO of the Kennedy Center shared practical tips for how your organization can rally around your technology, adopt methods of collaboration and stay ahead of the curve.
- Sustaining Giving for the Arts– Jennifer Leavitt, Principal Arts & Cultural Consultant and Jerusha Schmalzel, Arts & Cultural Customer Success Manager and former Director of Development for Tucson Symphony, gave insights into why you need a sustained giving program, best practices for establish one, and how these programs can build and grown your annual fund.
- Maximizing Engagement at Your Arts & Cultural Organization – Learn how you can move your visitors from “hello” to “I do” with a personalized journey for your supporters. With the combined power of Altru and Luminate Online, Blackbaud’s marketing automation and multi-channel communication platform, you can automate processes and achieve better outcomes. Come to this session to learn more!