The National Building Museum has refreshed their website with help from Blackbaud Interactive Services Team!
Their challenges they were seeking to address:
- Increasing awareness of otheir presence and mission in a crowded marketplace of cultural tourism
- They felt their current content management system (CMS) was difficult to update and maintain
- Increase in fundraising!
Their goals for the new site:
- Make it easier to find visitation information and current exhibitions/programs
- Make the user experience flawless no matter what type of internet browsing device the user is on
- Present their brand as synonymous with great design and valuable, inspiring programs
After discussing their current challenges and goals, Blackbaud implemented a WordPress site with strategy and design enhancements. To ensure ultimate performance, the museum coupled their WordPress site with Luminate Online, Blackbaud's online marketing solution for their forms, dynamic email campaigns, online donations, events calendar and more!
Luminate online is a state-of-the-art multichannel marketing solution to engage, cultivate and convert visitors and members into donors!
Let our team help your arts and cultural organization ignite your online strategy.
Learn more about Blackbaud's Professional Design Services >
And check out these 6 tips to ignite your online marketing strategy:
Watch our previously recorded webinars to learn strategies for online marketing success.