Blackbaud reports online giving was up 28% with more than $60.9 million in online donations
Did you know that Blackbaud systems process a majority of the online donations made in the United States on #GivingTuesday, processed more than $60.9 million from over 7,200 organizations receiving donations this year. Online donations were up again for the sixth year running at 28% this year.
Check out some of the stats we've gathered below and read the full press release here.
#GivingTuesday Donations Grew in 2017
- #GivingTuesday online giving grew by 500% since its creation in 2012
- Online giving has jumped by 28% since 2016
- Online donation volume grew by 20% compared to 2016
- 8% more social good organizations received an online donation on #GivingTuesday 2017 compared to 2016
Technology Continues to Drive #GivingTuesday’s Success
- Online average gift amounts exceeded $134
- About 26% of online donations were made from a mobile device
For more information about #GivingTuesday, visit www.blackbaud.com/givingtuesday.
Major news for #socialmedia and #socialgood:
Blackbaud will integrate its cloud fundraising and engagement solutions with Facebook fundraising solutions! Learn more here.