—Audra Jesudason, Senior Director of Development Operations, Houston Zoo
The Houston Zoo is a nonprofit organization in Texas that receives over 2.5 million visitors a year. It has 2,000 annual donors and employs 10 gift officers and 4 executive gift officers. Currently, the Houston Zoo uses predictive modeling, wealth screening, and consulting services in Blackbaud Target Analytics for its fundraising needs.
The Houston Zoo fundraising team implemented Blackbaud Target Analytics with the goals of increasing annual fundraising revenue, reaching major gift campaign goals for zoo renovations, and improving gift officer productivity.
- No reliable tool to analyze prospect and donor records for future cultivation
- Lack of guidance on the optimal size of contribution
- Increased operations fund by more than $450,000 through growing the number of donors and increasing average gift size
- Increased major gift campaign revenue by $2 million through more targeted outreach
- Avoided the cost of an additional researcher, saving the organization almost $180,000
Watch this on-demand webinar and see how the Houston Zoo used advanced analytics to improve fundraising efforts and increase its mission’s impact. And don't forget to download the report to learn more.
Also check out The Total Economic Impact of Blackbaud Target Analytics infographic!